- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare warrants that Fisher & Paykel Healthcare masks (excluding foams and material diffusers), when used in accordance with the instructions for use, shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials and will perform in accordance with Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s official published product specifications for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase by the end user.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- misuse or abuse;
- failure to follow instructions for use;
- unsuitable physical or operating environment;
- failure caused by a product not supplied or manufactured by Fisher & Paykel Healthcare;
- other defects not related to materials or workmanship; or
- failure to use original spare parts.
- This warranty is provided by the manufacturer, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited of 15 Maurice Paykel Place, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand phone: +64 9 574 0100, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To make a claim under this warranty you must:
- Contact the Fisher & Paykel Healthcare dealer from whom you purchased the product to arrange the return of the product to that dealer. Any products purchased over the Internet must be returned to the relevant Internet dealer; and
- Provide proof of purchase (i.e. sales receipt) to the Fisher & Paykel Healthcare dealer.
- On receipt of a warranty claim during the 90 day warranty period, the relevant Fisher & Paykel Healthcare dealer will arrange for the product to be returned to Fisher & Paykel Healthcare at the expense of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
- If this warranty applies to a defective product, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare will, after receipt of the product, at its option and expense, repair or replace the product or the defective material or part. If Fisher & Paykel Healthcare repairs or replaces any product, the warranty period for any product repaired or replaced does not extend beyond the original warranty period. Fisher & Paykel Healthcare will pay the expenses for shipment of repaired or replacement product to you.
- Your rights under this warranty are in addition to and do not in any way affect any other rights or remedies that you have under any law which relates to the product.
- Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Fisher & Paykel Brevida Nasal Mask
Gaining patient confidence is key to successful CPAP therapy. And patient confidence begins with a mask that fits and is comfortable. Developed from extensive patient-centred research, F&P Brevida features simple, adjustable headgear and the innovative AirPillow™ seal for a gentle, effective seal.
The innovative AirPillow™ inflates to form a gentle and effective seal
Adjustable headgear which is designed to stay in place during sleep.
The diffuser, which reduces noise and air draft, is washable and durable.
Blue highlights incorporated into the mask key components assist patients with daily mask use.
CPAP machines will be personally delivered to your door by a qualified CPAP therapist who will set the device up for you according to your prescription, explain all of the features of the machine and answer any questions you may have. At this stage we can only deliver CPAP machines in the Sydney Metro area. We are not able to ship CPAP machines to other destinations.
Masks and Accessories
|Masks and accessories can be posted Australia wide|
|Orders over $150||FREE standard postage|
|Orders over $150||$10 for express post|
|Orders under $150||Standard post $10|
|Orders under $150||Express post $16|
Please call for a return authorisation, before returning any goods. Faulty goods within warranty will be replaced or repaired at no cost. Goods that have been incorrectly ordered may be returned subject to a restocking fee. Any returns must be delivered to our Sydney address at the customer’s expense.